Side Stage March 2, 2014: The Daughters of Metal
The Side Stage contains infrequent music-centric podcasts to hold you over between regular episodes.
Good friend of the show, Explodey Jo, came up with the idea for this Side Stage. Because February was Women In Horror Month, she thought it’d be a good idea to showcase some Women In Metal to illustrate that girls can kick some metal ass, too.
- Lee Aron : Metal Queen [Get Song]
- Doro : All We Are [Get Song]
- Arch Enemy : We Will Rise [Get Song]
- Otep : Battle Ready [Get Song]
- My Ruin : Bright Red Scream [Get Song]
- Skunk Anansie : It Takes Blood and Guts To Be This Cool, But I’m Still Just a Cliché [Get Song]
- Halestorm : It’s Not You [Get Song]
- Derkéta : Witchburned [Get Song]
- Lita Ford : Lady Killer [Get Song]
- Lacuna Coil : Our Truth [Get Song]
- Within Temptation : Ice Queen [Get Song]
- Nightwish : End of All Hope [Get Song]
- Leaves’ Eyes : Elegy [Get Song]
- The Gathering : Broken Glass [Get Song]
- Genitorturers : Devil in a Bottle [Get Song]
- Amaran : Atropine [Get Song]
- The Howling : From Spectral Mirrors [Get Song]
- Walls of Jericho : There’s No “I” in “Fuck You” [Get Song]
- Holy Moses : Verfolgungswahn [Get Song]
- Huntress : Blood Sisters [Get Song]
This podcast may contain copyrighted © material. The fair use of a copyrighted work, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C., § 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law.